Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Download

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Some of you may know that I am working on a new CD, which I am hoping to finish by the end of January. A lot of songs have been considered for this project but as it gets closer to completion it is coming more clearly into focus and some good songs fall to the wayside because they don’t quite fit with the overall vibe of the whole.

After New Year’s I will start posting clips of the finished product as songs get completed. Anyone who would like to purchase it in advance, please contact me at jimhealdmusic@comcast.net

Please download my song Journey into Light (right click and save file as…) as my holiday gift to you. While not a Christmas song, it has a message of spiritual renewal that is in keeping with the holidays. You can also let me know what you think of it via the same email address.

Best wishes for the New Year. May yours be filled with wonder, joy, love, peace, and prosperity.

Jim


No comments:

Post a Comment